2016 BeadDreams Entry Form
Welcome to the official Bead&Button Show BeadDreams competition registration form. For assistance with the registration process
please reference the contact information, entry categories and registration overview areas on the right side of the screen.
We are accepting submissions for the competition via ONLINE FORM ONLY. The non-refundable entry fee of
$50 for each submission must be paid by a credit card. All correspondence is via email or telephone.
For a complete listing of the rules and regulations, please click
Entry Deadline: February 26, 2016
Items Required to Register Online
The following items are REQUIRED to register online:
- Valid e-mail address. If you don't have an e-mail address, we suggest that you register for one of the many free web-based e-mail systems available online; Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Credit card. Your credit card information is used to pay the registration fees for your submissions.
Graphic images of each piece you are submitting. You are allowed to upload up to five images for each entry piece
(multiple angles, view points, etc...). Please consider sending at least two views of each piece — one overall shot
and one or more detail shots. Images should be approximately 800 - 1000 pixels in width, with a resolution of at least 72 ppi
(pixels per inch), and with a file size no larger than 5 MB. The acceptable file format is: .jpg,.gif,.png,.tif. Do not include any identifying logos, trademarks, name of designer etc. in your photos. Jurying is done anonymously.
- Titles of each of your pieces
Dimensions of each of your pieces. Measurements can be in inches, centimeters or millimeters.
(Width × Height × Length). Maximum size (including any necessary display structure): 24W × 16H × 32L in. (61 × 41 × 81 cm).
- Materials used on each of your pieces
- Techniques used on each of your pieces